Sunday 7 June 2009

Entry 9

Gig in Reading yesterday, involved decent ethiopian food, again playing my set on a full stomach (not recommended---pausing every so often to burp off mic), and afterwards, as if the gods were smiling down upon us, we were treated to individual rooms! Luxury! God Almighty. We went to the hotel after packing up to drop off our bags and go out, but when I got there and found out I had my own room, without a snoring bear in it, I went straight up fully intending to get a solid nights sleep (i like my sleep), only to end up watching a couple of hours of mindless TV (which is equally fulfilling in a way).

Some beverage related photos:

Photobucket
Possibly the worlds largest cub of tea. My thumb is there for proportion.


...including two examples of overt sexual campaigning:

Photobucket
Hey, I didn't buy it, ask Pete.


Photobucket
And where did I encounter this brilliant piece of beverage propaganda? Directly in front of me at the urinal. I've never felt so important as a consumer...


Now we're in Leicester. Playing at this place, the musician.
Photobucket

Who else plays the musician? Why none other than Dumpy's Rusty Nuts.
Photobucket

TTFN. xJ

No comments:

Post a Comment